Outfit: Not Just Black & White



Went for the last time (this year) to college, had to sign some grades and I'm officially on vacations therefor I'm not posting as often cause I pretty much only dressed for classes, vacations for me is sleeping all day and staying up all night designing random stuff. Anyways, I didn't sleep at all last night so as soon as I got home fell asleep, then when to my boyfriends and we played Pokemon Battle Revolution <3 and that was it, tomorrow is a friends wedding and I still have no idea what to wear cause the only dress I have is white so I don't know. Oh and I have a new beanie <3 black! finally!... that's it :) more photos below










The tights were a gift from my aunt, apparently she likes my way to dress and wanted to contribute with tights <3 I bought the beanie yesterday I had been needing the black one and the rest you've already seen it in past posts

14 comentarios:

  1. I love your shorts, necklace, and tights! Great outfit :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love the cross necklace! And those tights are fantastic!! :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hey thanks for the awesome comment! I love those printed tights, they're cute!

    mango
    mangotatoes.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful blog!!! I follow you. Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I truly like your sense of style and those accessories especially those huge statement rings, they're my favorites!!! I love ginormous statement rings and bangles but currently I cant afford to buy them so much~ Do check out my blog as well~

    http://girlintheredflats.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. me encantó tu look y el anillo de tortuga ^^

    saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really love this look!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. White tee can never go wrong. I love your tights!



    http://phankovalittledays.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. muy rock este outfit!!! me encantan las medias

    mininatunina.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Love the tights!

    xx
    Alexa
    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I really like this look - your rings are awesome!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar

Sus opiniones y sugerencias son importantes para mí, gracias por compartirlas♥